The 6 Keys to Exceptional Retirement course is for people who want to make wise retirement decisions but aren’t sure where to start. This course is for you if you:
Want to Find Confidence in Your Decision Making?
- Concerned about outliving your money?
- Not sure how to protect the wealth you spent a lifetime building?
- Wondering if you have enough to finally retire?
Are You Someone Who Is?
- Looking to provide retirement income?
- Worried that your portfolio could lose ½ its worth in the next market downturn?
- Anxious to ensure your spouse will be well taken care of?
In the 6 Keys to Exceptional Retirement class you will learn to:
- Switch from a regular paycheck to a portfolio paycheck,
- Protect your investments against the market,
- Figure out the cost to maintain your lifestyle,
- Assess Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) and Roth Conversions,
- Minimize taxes,
- Maximize your Social Security benefits,
- Prepare for rising health care costs and evaluate long-term expenses,
- Ensure your estate plan is in order,
- Understand trusts, wills, and probate,
- Evaluate making Qualified Charitable Distributions.
You can join us in person or virtually:
The 6 Keys to Exceptional Retirement class is a 2-hour course and you can join us on either:
- Tuesday, February 7 at 6:30 PM -8:30 PM OR
- Thursday, February 9 at 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
The cost is $39 / person or couple and there is a $10 discount if you use promotion code KEYSEARLY when registering by January 23, 2023.
Click here to get further details on the topics we will cover in class. You can also call Linda Runey at 843-654-1211 if you have any questions or to sign up over the phone.