RETIREMENT COURSES IN CHARLESTON FOR THOSE IN OR NEARING RETIREMENT
We are pleased to announce that our Next “6 Keys to Exceptional Retirement” class at the Tommy & Victoria Baker School of Business at The Citadel is scheduled. There are two separate dates to attend:
– Tuesday February 6 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
– Thursday February 8 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Are you interested in taking the first step towards a better financial future? Attending a retirement course from the Runey & Associates Wealth Management team may be the right place to start! We have designed our courses to help you gain knowledge and confidence to begin planning for the future.
In addition, our material addresses many of our clients’ initial concerns and questions. During the two-hour session, you’ll learn how to:
- Set Proper Spending Levels to Maintain Your Lifestyle
- Get More out of Your Investments and Pay Less in Taxes
- Make a Plan to Reach Your Goals and Keep it up to Date
- Be Prepared when Things to Wrong
- Insurance – Protect Yourself from Rising Medical Costs
- Estate Planning – Take Care of Those You Love
- And much more
We teach our Retirement Courses in Charleston at The Citadel Tommy and Victoria Baker School of Business. If you want to learn more about creating a stress-free, prosperous retirement click on the retirement course detail link below. We hope you will join us at one of our upcoming sessions. For any questions, please feel free to call or email Linda Runey at: 843-654-1211, firstname.lastname@example.org.