Retirement Planners in Charleston, SC
RETIREMENT PLANNING IS OUR BREAD AND BUTTER!
Retirement Planning is for you if you are thinking about retirement or in the early stages of retirement and you have questions or concerns that center around one main theme:
- How do you gain confidence that you are making wise decisions in your ever-changing life?
Ongoing financial planning is like building a spider web (that is your financial plan) with each string representing all the decisions you will need to make in order to secure a stress-free retirement.
Then, you will want to know how plucking on one of the strings will affect the whole web. For instance, here are some of the most common questions retirement planning answers:
- Can you retire when you want, or do you need to work a bit longer?
- Should you pay down your mortgage or carry that debt into retirement?
- How do you take money out of your portfolio without worrying about running out of it?
- When should you take Social Security and apply for Medicare and what are your options?
- What should you be doing now, to protect against a health or long-term care event?
- How do you make sure your family is well-taken care of if you are not around?
These, and many more, are concerns that ongoing retirement planning is best suited to address.
Want to find out how retirement planning can help you? Schedule your no-cost consultation now.
LET RUNEY & ASSOCIATES BECOME
A RESOURCE FOR YOUR RETIREMENT.
When you work with Runey & Associates, you have a team of experts to help you make wise decisions and address all areas that affect your financial health.
Our services help you reach your goals by providing regular meetings, keeping you informed on industry and tax law changes, explaining the ‘noise’ of the financial media, monitoring progress towards your goals, and working with your existing professionals.
Investment Management Through Comprehensive Financial Planning
|Assets Under Management||Annual Fee|
|Up to $1M||1.25%|
|$1M to $3M||1.00%|
|$3M to $5M||0.75%|
GET IN TOUCH